At Josh Julius Racing we provide your horse with individual attention and the best of quality care.
Situated in Bendigo, just an hour north of Melbourne in central Victoria, the Julius Racing team operate out of modern spacious facilities adjacent to the impressive Bendigo Jockey Club.
- 25 large open and well ventilated boxes.
- Day yards to enjoy rolling and picking grass in the afternoons.
- 2 Hot/cold wash bays.
- All day access to an equine swimming pool.
- 2 Undercover private sandrolls.
- High Speed Treadmill - soon to be installed.
- Numerous turf and training tracks available at the Bendigo Jockey Club. These include the 'Nursery of Champions' Course Proper racetrack; 1800m grass training track; 1800m fast work sand track; 1600m slow sand track, 1000m reverse direction slow sand track and 3 Jog/Slow work tracks away from the main track itself.
- Limitless bush trails adjacent to the racecourse precinct for days away from the track.
- Direct walking access to the state of the art Bendigo Equine Hospital.
In addition to caring for your horse, Josh provides owners with regular weekly updates on the progress of their horse via emails. Video, audio, photo and text updates are sent to owners depending on what an owners horse might be up to during it's preparation.
Owners are also welcome to contact Josh and arrange a time to visit the stables.